Wanted: Marklin 8771 ICE 1 intermediate cars

  • Gary Russ
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
      What I'm after is one or more of the 8771 intermediate cars to go wih the 8871 ICE 1 set,
      which I have already. It's great as it is, but having two passenger cars sandwiched between
      two power cars looks a bit... well, slightly odd. Anyway, one would be good, two excellent
      and if you had three I'd be thrilled!
    • Michael Crane
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008

        Hi Gary,

        Try this link to eBay.de (search for ice in Z scale) and let me know if you need any further help.

        Regards,

        Michael.

        http://modellbau.shop.ebay.de/items/Modelleisenbahn__ice_W0QQ_nkwZiceQQSpur276ddaZQ5A5aQQ_catrefZ1QQ_dmptZDEQ5fModellbauQ5fModelleisenbahnenQQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ9035QQ_ssovZ1QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282