Z-Bend Track Wiring Harness Kits

  • hobbycraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi All

      New Z-Bend Track Wiring Harness Kits are available on my website, you
      can see a picture of them and what comes in them on my website.

      Just copy and paste the link below:

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/php3dp30mub0020/products.php?cat=647

      These Wiring Kits are based on the Z-Bend Standards created by Bill
      Kronenberger and similar to the wiring kits he sold.The biggest
      diffence is the colored wire which should make it easier to assemble
      and track down any problems if they occur.

      Main Module Wiring Kit

      Hobby Crafts N More
      #010 001 5000 5001

      This kit is for the wiring harness of a through module that follows
      the Z-Bend Standards. It has wiring for one module and has enough
      wire to reach up to a 5 1/2 foot long module. It also has
      instructions to assemble the harness and all the wire is color coded
      to make it easy to follow.

      Kit Includes:
      2 Male DB-25 connectors
      2 Female DB-25 connectors
      4 DB-25 Hoods
      2 12 pin Terminal Blocks
      4 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Red Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Red w/ White Stripe Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Orange Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Orange w/ White Stripe Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Yellow Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Yellow w/ White Stripe Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Brown Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Brown w/ White Stripe Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Gray Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Gray w/ White Stripe Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Purple Wire
      4 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Purple w/ White Stripe Wire
      4 Plastic Clamps
      4 Flat Head Phillips 10 x ¾ Screws
      4 Round Head Slotted 2 X ¾ Screws
      16 Tie Wraps

      End Module Wiring Kit

      Hobby Crafts N More
      #010 001 5000 5002

      This kit is for the wiring harness of an End module that follows the
      Z-Bend Standards. It has wiring for one end module wiring harness. It
      also has instructions to assemble the harness and all the wire is
      color coded to make it easy to follow.

      Kit Includes:
      1 Male DB-25 connectors
      1 Female DB-25 connectors
      2 DB-25 Hoods
      1 12 pin Terminal Blocks
      2 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Red Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Red w/ White Stripe Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Orange Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Orange w/ White Stripe Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Yellow Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 18 gauge Yellow w/ White Stripe Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Brown Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Brown w/ White Stripe Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Gray Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Gray w/ White Stripe Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Purple Wire
      2 pieces of 3 feet 22 gauge Purple w/ White Stripe Wire
      2 Plastic Clamps
      2 Flat Head Phillips 10 x ¾ Screws
      2 Round Head Slotted 2 X ¾ Screws
      8 Tie Wraps