Track..

  • coxy2258
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 23, 2010
      I was recently given a Marklin set but it only had one piece of track with it..I would like to pick up some track for it used would be great..Jerry
    • Alex
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 25, 2010
        Hello Jerry,

        Your best bet for Marklin used track pieces will be the auction sites.

        Alex

        Tokyo, Japan

        --- In ZGauge@yahoogroups.com, "coxy2258" <jcoxolkzdj@...> wrote:

        > I was recently given a Marklin set but it only had one piece of track with it..I would like to pick up some track for it used would be great..Jerry
      • Jerry Cox
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
          Thanks Alex I am looking at some on Ebay..My modeling budget is very small
          so I have to pinch pennies...Jerry
          > Your best bet for Marklin used track pieces will be the auction sites.
          >
          > Alex
          >
          > Tokyo, Japan
          >

          > --- In ZGauge@yahoogroups.com, "coxy2258" <jcoxolkzdj@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I was recently given a Marklin set but it only had one piece of track
          with it..I would like to pick up some track for it used would be
          great..Jerry

        • William Fisher
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
            Hi please check eBay they have of many pieces marklin track   on sell now from different sellers willfish57

          • ztrack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
              We have a number of pieces or Marklin track we just added to our Resale store. Prices are great. We are selling them in groups. We also have a package of scrap track if anyone is need pieces to cut down. You can see the track sections that we just added to the store on the following spreadsheet:

              http://www.ztrackresale.com/peek/Ztrack_resale_82610.xls

              Rob

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              www.ztrackresale.com
              6142 Northcliff Blvd
              Dublin OH 43016
              (614) 764-1703
            • Jerry Cox

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 28, 2010
                    Rob,

                    I cann access this link that you provided.

                    Robert

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                      Robert,

                      The link does not take you to a webpage, but directly to an excel sheet. Your system maybe automatically downloading it. If anyone want me to email the sheet to them, just drop me an email at:

                      ztrack@...

                      We will be posting more excel sheets soon as new collections come in.

                      Rob

                      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                      www.ztrack.com
                      www.ztrackcenter.com
                      www.ztrackresale.com
                      6142 Northcliff Blvd
                      Dublin OH 43016
                      (614) 764-1703
                    • Lattimore, Steve
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                        Dear Jerry,
                        I have a pair of new unused Märklin manual turnouts, one right #8566 and one left #8565. I would be glad to sell them to you for $15.00 apiece and will pay postage.
                        Cheers,
                        Steve

                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                          Thanks Steve but I am just looking for some track...Jerry

                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 31, 2010
                            Got it - good luck!