Job opening: Eco-Cycle Enterprise Manager

  • Gary Liss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      ZERI supporters:

      Bob Hollis and I are helping with the search for the position described below.  If you are interested, or know someone who might be a good fit and you'd like to talk about this confidentially, please call either one of us.  Bob can be reached at 916-941-5778 and I can be reached at 916-652-7850.

      Thanks!

      Gary Liss
      Eco-Cycle Enterprise Manager  (EM)

      Large nonprofit Zero Waste company in Boulder, CO seeking an entrepreneurial professional to help create and manage the next phase of combining environmental mission with business so as to establish Boulder as a Zero Waste Community Model for the nation.  This position will report directly to the Executive Director and success will require passion, humor, flexibility and an autonomous motivation to create change within the organization. The EM position will function much like a COO in giving support to a seven-person management team that oversees 60 employees.  The primary responsibility of the EM will be to improve our internal organizational effectiveness by increasing the financial return from current operations and creating new community programming that is financially self-supporting and environmentally significant. The EM must be an excellent communicator, an experienced businessperson who thinks as a creative entrepreneur, and is a big-picture, positive person who gets results.  Eco-Cycle is an excellent workplace with great benefits and fair wages.  Please send cover letter, qualifications and salary requirements to EM@....  Position will be open until filled.

      Gary Liss
      916-652-7850
      Fax: 916-652-0485
      www.garyliss.com