[YCML] On GITS and comics

  • Thomas Scroggs
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2003
      It might intrest people that the first issue of Ghost
      in the Shell 2: Man Machine Interface is in the comic
      shops now.

      And if it hasn't been mentioned Battle Angel Alita:
      Last Order is around episode 5 or so. I know it isn't
      really yuri, but it is a cool thing none the less.

      For those fimilliar with Alita you'll want to 'toon in
      anyway. This volume completly replaces the final
      volume of the manga and seems to be more action
      oriented than the origianl ending.

      =====
      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2003
        > And if it hasn't been mentioned Battle Angel Alita:
        > Last Order is around episode 5 or so. I know it isn't
        > really yuri, but it is a cool thing none the less.

        I've read all of Battle Angel Alita and there is no shoujo ai or yuri in it
        sorry to dissappoint you.

        jaa ne

        Kat