Futtemo Harettemo

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Again, in an effort to educate, entertain and sell, I thought I'd ressurect
      a review of a manga I expect a bunch of you haven't read. (Because of Yahoo
      limitations, the synopses we use on the auctions are usually inadequate.)

      Yuricon auctions this month is selling "Futtemo Harettemo" (Come rain, come
      shine) a 1993 manga about an overwhelming and intense love between two
      girls.

      In the very first chapter, Tsubasa finds herself practically obsessed by her
      classmate Nagi. She is forced into realization of her feelings as she
      brushes Nagi's hair - and incredibly powerful scene, as hairbrushing scenes
      always are in shoujo literature of all cultures. :-) Now Tsubasa realizes
      how she feels - but does Nagi return the affection?

      Oh, yeah.

      This series does not have a happy ending, but the first two volumes are
      incredible, full of intense and often sexy emotion between the two girls. If
      you are looking for more yuri written by a woman for a female audience, this
      manga is a classic.