(YCML) 12 days till Katsucon!

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
      Another con is coming in 12 days, it's Katsucon, held
      during Valentine's Day weekend (Feb 14-16), a very
      appropriate weekend to hold a con. Maybe head down to
      the Dealers Room and pick an anime gift for your
      sweetheart. Anybody here attending Katsu this year?

      Carmen ^_^

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Hypatia Kosh <athena_sappho@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@y...> wrote:
        > Another con is coming in 12 days, it's Katsucon, held
        > during Valentine's Day weekend (Feb 14-16), a very
        > appropriate weekend to hold a con. Maybe head down to
        > the Dealers Room and pick an anime gift for your
        > sweetheart. Anybody here attending Katsu this year?

        I am, along with a bunch of Brandeis students and alumni/ae. We go
        every year and it's a lot of fun. I'm going to be wearing my Anime
        Boston shirts as much as possible. (The design isn't so great, but
        encouraging cons in my backyard is always a good thing!)

        Katsu katsu katsu con (even if it's in hated VA)

        Katsu kattsu katt-- ka ka KATSUCON!

        -Hypatia
      • mllelaurel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003

          I am, along with a bunch of Brandeis students and alumni/ae. We go
          every year and it's a lot of fun. I'm going to be wearing my Anime
          Boston shirts as much as possible. (The design isn't so great, but
          encouraging cons in my backyard is always a good thing!)

          Katsu katsu katsu con (even if it's in hated VA)

          Katsu kattsu katt-- ka ka KATSUCON!

          -Hypatia

          Oooh! I take it you're from Boston (or hereabouts) too. Yay! *waves* It's always good to meet people from the same area. :) And what do the Anime Boston shirts look like, anyway?

                            - Lily
        • Johnathan Davis
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
            Yes, yes, I will indeed be going to this convention of greatness. For all
            who are coming from all over the country for some DC Conventioneering, I'm
            gonna welcome you all to my hometown convention. You'll know who I am.
            I'll be the guy shamelessly passing out Yuricon flyers everywhere (I sold my
            soul to Yuricon long ago. I'm still waiting for my T-shirt).

            I'm hoping I'll run into my best con buddy from last year, and oddly enough,
            she came from Brandeis, as well. Maybe you know her? She went dressed as
            Omi from Weiss Kreuz. If you see her, tell her she HAS to e-mail me so we
            can have fun this year. I also had a bunch of other friends who I'm not
            sure where they were from, but they were dressed as Schwarz from Weiss, and
            this year needs to be more fun!

            Anyway, please look for me, or if you wanna know where I am so you can meet
            me in person and snag one of my (few remaining) Yuricon flyers, e-mail me.
            BenalishSiward@...

            John Davis
            Official Erica Friedman Fanboy

            P.S.: Erica, you should've sent stickers. They make better "Chick
            Magnets".

            Message: 12
            Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 21:18:07 EST
            From: mllelaurel@...