[YCML] Shoujo yuri challenge

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      I just received an email challenging me to name three "shoujo" off the top
      of my head, since I came up with so many shounen yuri.

      Off the top of my head I came up with:

      Kaguya-hime
      Himitsu no Hanazono - will be a Yuricon auction shortly
      I Love My Life - will be a Yuricon auction shortly
      Pieta
      Blue
      Love Vibes
      Hana no Asuka-gumi

      and because I looked over at the auction pile - Furete mo, hatte mo, which I
      didn't remember off hand, but will *also* be going up in the next batch of
      auctions.

      I'm sure I have more downstairs in my collection.

      But for those of you wondering about this - is there yuri written by women?
      Well, of course there is! You can find Kishiji Bando's list at
      http://www.yuricon.org/symg.htm

      and you can always check out "The List" for manga ideas. I don't have things
      organized by shounen/shoujo, but there's alot of titles you won't have seen
      and many of them are shoujo yuri.

      And then there's the wonderful doujinshi I've scanned in for you all at
      http://www.yuricon.org/manga/mangaindex.htm

      For those of you looking for doujinshi, the best circles I've found doing
      shoujo yuri right now are Sakuraike and Office Mono.

      And of course, Yuri Monogatari, our own doujinshi circle. :-)