[YCML] My New Webcomic (A bit OT)

  • Johnathan Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Well, finally, my new webcomic is coming to a beginning. I've been working
      on getting everything together for it, and everything is in place.

      Me and my friend Kevin are writers for it and his sister is the artist (we
      both couldn't draw stick-figures).

      The new webcomic is "CON Artists". It's about me and my friend Kevin's many
      crazy[mis]adventures in con-going. We're going everywhere from A-Kon to
      Yuricon, and exposing the ugly underbelly of anime fandom. Everyone knows
      of at least one or two anime con stereotypes (fat guy cosplaying as Sailor
      Moon; 47-year old guy cosplaying as Rei from Evangelion, complete with plug
      suit and fake breasts; and the 16-year old hentai fanboys who insist on
      sharing it with you. That last one is courtesy of the fact that I spent
      Katsucon in a Volunteer crash space with 5 hentai fans).

      We should have our first comic up by Friday, and I invite you all to visit
      my website, http://johndavis.freewebspace.com (warning, 2-3 popups per page.
      I'm a poor guy), on Friday to check it out.

      Sorry if it's OT, but I thought you guys might be interested as everyone
      here seems to be interested in conventions. I'll shut up now.

      John Davis
      Official Erica Fanboy. :)