Re: [Yuricon] Heavenly Creatures

  • Dana G.
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 28, 2003
      you think that's bad? one halloween when i was so desperate i rented 'jack
      frost 2: the revenge of the mutant killer snowman'. a mary kate and ashley
      movie would have been less traumatizing! now -that's- bad!

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 28, 2003

        Agreed that Undercover Brother is craptacular, that's a definate. THe worst movie I've ever seen however was Best in Show... mockumentaries..*shudder*

        -Shannon Ami

         Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

        Undercover Brother wasn't bad, it was craptacular. There's a difference. A
        craptacular movie is still entertaining.  Worst movie I have seen to date is
        Dolemite, a really low budget 70s blaxpoitation flick. It was several levels
        below being MST3K bad, it was wretched. We couldn't even make fun of the
        movie it was so bad. Battlefield Earth is definitely a close second, now
        that I'm thinking about it.

        --= =--
        Chalcahuite

        > From: "Bina" <dreamscout90@...>
        > Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:13:01 -0600
        > To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Heavenly Creatures
        >
        > Yaa i saw undercover brother.. now thats bad..*shiver*

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Tim BonuraII
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 29, 2003
          --- Shannon Stricof <shanami632@...> wrote:

          > Agreed that Undercover Brother is craptacular,
          > that's a definate. THe worst movie I've ever seen
          > however was Best in Show...
          > mockumentaries..*shudder*
          > -Shannon Ami

          Try Stardom with Jessica Pare.

          =====
          Sincer,

          Tim II- Challenger

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Tim BonuraII
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 29, 2003
            --- "Dana G." <snebula32@...> wrote:
            > you think that's bad? one halloween when i was so
            > desperate i rented 'jack
            > frost 2: the revenge of the mutant killer snowman'.
            > a mary kate and ashley
            > movie would have been less traumatizing! now
            > -that's- bad!

            Cool sequel. Is as bloody as the first? :)

            Seriously it is a Dicert-to-video slasher, did you
            expect a plot or something?

            Sincer,

            Tim II- Lover of mindless bloodshed

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • Dana G.
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 29, 2003
              no. it wasn't bloody at all. they didn't show any of the gore. so the 3
              dollars i spent on the movie was for captain fun, a gyrating carrot, killer
              ice cubes, and puke-babies.... oh and a half-decently ugly girl in a bikini.

              > you think that's bad? one halloween when i was so
              > desperate i rented 'jack
              > frost 2: the revenge of the mutant killer snowman'.
              > a mary kate and ashley
              > movie would have been less traumatizing! now
              > -that's- bad!

              Cool sequel. Is as bloody as the first? :)

              Seriously it is a Dicert-to-video slasher, did you
              expect a plot or something?

              Sincer,

              Tim II- Lover of mindless bloodshed

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com

            • Shannon Stricof

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 30, 2003
                  --- Shannon Stricof <shanami632@...> wrote:

                  > Hey, with a gyrating carrot it couldnt have been all
                  > bad
                  > -Shannon Ami

                  LOL :)

                  > "Dana G." <snebula32@...> wrote:no. it
                  > wasn't bloody at all. they didn't show any of the
                  > gore. so the 3
                  > dollars i spent on the movie was for captain fun, a
                  > gyrating carrot, killer
                  > ice cubes, and puke-babies.... oh and a
                  > half-decently ugly girl in a bikini.

                  Damn, then what is the point of a slasher with no
                  gore.
                  Some people who make movies have no idea what they are
                  doing.

                  Sincer,

                  Tim II- Challenger

                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com