i need some advice

  • E.M Lason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      hello gang!

      i have a question.my friend recently began to show her interest in manga ,esecially yuri.so i decided to give her some manga for her birthday.
      can you help me guys to pick one yuri manga.it must be a romance and it`d be good if it was adult manga/or at least something for a mature reader.

      i will be very grateful if anyone of you can help me.

      love and kisses

      from malicia