while i'm still feeling talkative...

  • Dana G.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2003
      well, while i'm still feeling talkative, i thought i might tell you a little
      story that happened at my work, a small town organic pizzeria/cafe. some
      lady called up and ordered a large pizza under the name yuri. yessirre bob,
      she ordered it under yuri. she even spelled it out for me. i was rather
      amused and looking forward to see who this lady was. sadly, though, the lady
      never picked up her pizza. we stayed open an extra 30 minutes waiting her,
      but she didn't show. which was all and all rather aggravating. but, on the
      plus side, i did get a free pizza out of the deal. ^_^

      *saunteers back to semi-lurkedom*