Re: [Yuricon] Let's rock the anime vote LOL

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2003

      My *suggestion* is that you stick with canon, overt couples, like say,
      Haruka and Michiru or Anthy and Utena. because, after all, if we go off and
      vote for Nami and Bibi, or some other obscure and not-really-canon couple,
      it dilutes the evil ballot-stuffing we're trying to do here. LOL

      So, here's the link - go vote yuri!!
      http://www.animerica-mag.com/contest/index.html

      Yaaayyy! We're back on our original track of media domination! >;)

      Kun
      *does a little tralala dance*