OT: *trembling*

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
      I don't know what to think today. I just found out something horrific is
      going on right here in my new home town and I'm battleing between anger and
      fear. The news just discribed a act that is just... There is now a manhunt
      going on for a child porn ring that is broadcasting live online as they rape
      childern. The police Comissioner mentioned not being able to forget some of
      the acts that were protrayed. This has not something that happened yesterday
      they are happening Live. As I sit here tyring to focus on my work I keep
      thinking to these kids and I can't help to think they they might be right
      next door right now. The only thing that is keeping me working right now is
      the mound of letters I've been getting each day from other surivours
      thanking me for what I'm doing. I may not be able to save these children but
      I can devote this next issue to them. You know I passed the Childrens
      Hospital a couple of days ago and thought it would be fun to see about
      having an art section there. I can never find enough referance of childern
      and I love watching the smiles on their faces. Yes, I think my next
      paycheque is going to a new sketch pad (I just kill the one I bought in only
      a couple of days) I'm going to actually buy two and one I'm going to take to
      that hospital and see if they will let me do some free sketches. I hate
      feeling hopeless and I hate being quite even more then anything else right
      now.

      Anyways, I'm going back to work right now. I have 20 pages to scann into the
      computer and get ready for the end of the month. I just needed to get this
      off my chest.

      jaa ne

      Kat
    • awill
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
        Kathryn Williams wrote:

        > I don't know what to think today. I just found out something horrific is
        > going on right here in my new home town and I'm battleing between anger and
        > fear. The news just discribed a act that is just... There is now a manhunt
        > going on for a child porn ring that is broadcasting live online as they rape
        > childern. The police Comissioner mentioned not being able to forget some of
        > the acts that were protrayed. This has not something that happened yesterday
        > they are happening Live. As I sit here tyring to focus on my work I keep
        > thinking to these kids and I can't help to think they they might be right
        > next door right now. The only thing that is keeping me working right now is
        > the mound of letters I've been getting each day from other surivours
        > thanking me for what I'm doing.

        My heart's with you, Kat, and I thank you, too.

        Byakko
      • Cyndy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
          I am so sorry and enraged that this is happening. I wish there was
          something I could do. I'll pray that the location of these monsters is
          revealed. It's terrible that something like this can be happening. Just
          keep your eye out for suspicious activity and maybe you can help stop all of
          this. We're all with you in your sadness and outrage I'm sure.

          Cyndy

          > I don't know what to think today. I just found out something horrific is
          > going on right here in my new home town and I'm battleing between anger
          and
          > fear. The news just discribed a act that is just... There is now a manhunt
          > going on for a child porn ring that is broadcasting live online as they
          rape
          > childern. The police Comissioner mentioned not being able to forget some
          of
          > the acts that were protrayed. This has not something that happened
          yesterday
          > they are happening Live. As I sit here tyring to focus on my work I keep
          > thinking to these kids and I can't help to think they they might be right
          > next door right now. The only thing that is keeping me working right now
          is
          > the mound of letters I've been getting each day from other surivours
          > thanking me for what I'm doing. I may not be able to save these children
          but
          > I can devote this next issue to them. You know I passed the Childrens
          > Hospital a couple of days ago and thought it would be fun to see about
          > having an art section there. I can never find enough referance of childern
          > and I love watching the smiles on their faces. Yes, I think my next
          > paycheque is going to a new sketch pad (I just kill the one I bought in
          only
          > a couple of days) I'm going to actually buy two and one I'm going to take
          > that hospital and see if they will let me do some free sketches. I hate
          > feeling hopeless and I hate being quite even more then anything else right
          > now.
          >
          > Anyways, I'm going back to work right now. I have 20 pages to scann into
          the
          > computer and get ready for the end of the month. I just needed to get this
          > off my chest.
          >
          > jaa ne
          >
          > Kat

        • Shannon Stricof
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003

            That's just disgusting!!! How can some people be so perverted. Dont really know how to describe how horrible that is.

            -Shannon Ami

             Kathryn Williams <neko_haruka@...> wrote:

[...]

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Levk Velez
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
              humm.. Maybe they don't care who they hire? and maybe
              no girls you want acctually go to the airports for
              jobs!! Well, in any flights you been on, lol Maybe no
              cute lesbian wants to be a attendent!!! maybe they
              want to be piolots or owners or something important
              rather then serve people!!! lol oh well, who knows,
              but i don't think they acctually don't want to hire
              them, but i can be wrong after all...

              =====

              PEACE!!!!

              ~Levk~

              http://www.v1331-productions.com
              http://pub38.ezboard.com/bv1331productions
              http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Levk Velez
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
                I sent it to the wrong one >< lol oh well, sorry Peace

                =====

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
                  Thanks everyone who replied. I'm right now brainstorming. I don't know what I'm going to do yet but I'm not sitting around that is for sure.
                  *hugs*

                  jaa ne

                  Kat