Re: I wanted to share these two things with you

  • shenotski <duomaxwell@fanboy.org>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      Oh come now you know us pedophiles have to get our kicks somewhere.
      > The picture was used as a tease to get you to waste yen on Chibi-
      Usa cards.
    • eguor3 <TedSchller@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag <e.l.f.@i...>"
        <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
        > The first picture I uploaded was a picture from a new (SuperS
        mostly, unfortunately) deck of Sailor Moon cards that were in front
        of all the game places and anime stores.

        (snip)
        > Anyway, for those of you who missed it:

        (snip)

        Gone With The Kamikaze. ^_^