I wanted to share these two things with you

  • atheniag <e.l.f.@ix.netcom.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      The first picture I uploaded was a picture from a new (SuperS mostly, unfortunately) deck of Sailor Moon cards that were in front of all the game places and anime stores. The picture was used as a tease to get you to waste yen on Chibi-Usa cards. But, we found the whole deck at Mandarake and Pattie bought it for me, as I thought it was absurd to pay so much for a single picture. (Well, okay 5 pictures - the rest of the senshi look adorable too.)

      Secondly, I was flipping through a small doujinshi and got to this page and Emi and I laughed, because I HAD to have it. For those of you who can read even basic Japanese, you should be able to make it out. Go ahead and read it yourself for the laugh: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuricon/files/ericasuki.jpg

      For those who can't read Japanese......

      spoiler Space

      it says, "Because I love Erica!" LOL

      Anyway, I wanted to share those with you. :-)

    • shenotski <duomaxwell@fanboy.org>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
        Oh come now you know us pedophiles have to get our kicks somewhere.
      • eguor3 <TedSchller@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag <e.l.f.@i...>"
          <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
          > The first picture I uploaded was a picture from a new (SuperS
          mostly, unfortunately) deck of Sailor Moon cards that were in front
          of all the game places and anime stores.

          (snip)
          > Anyway, for those of you who missed it:

          (snip)

          Gone With The Kamikaze. ^_^