Table table table

  • Levk Velez <levk_v@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      HELLO!!!! Just wondering about table stuff, You see, I wanna be able
      to sell some items and so on, like an artist alley thing but you
      see, I wanna do it in a group liek thing. With around 4 people, more
      likely less. But yea, a group thing I was wondering how much that
      would cost and any other information I can get. Like what kind of
      table I should get!!! lol well, just asking Thanks ahead of time ^_^
    • Menagi Starnigh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003

        You can find out most information you need on the Yuricon Convention homepage:

        http://www.yuricon.org/03/Home.htm

        The dealers page is here:

        http://www.yuricon.org/03/DR.htm

        Jya matta ne!