Re: Greetings from Japan!

  • shenotski <duomaxwell@fanboy.org>
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2003
      I don't suppose you can do me a favor while your over in japan. If
      you can manage to get all of Utena on DVD (The regon 2 DVDs) for
      about 25$ US each i'll reimburse you. I want these in order to make
      AMVs of utena, why i'm not going with the domestic DVDs is for one
      important reason, hard subtitles for the songs that are played
      during the fights (I need those sceens if i'm going ot make a AMV of
      it) . Oh well, have a good time in japan. I hope that you are
      enjoying it.