Re: [Yuricon] Hey...

  • Levk Velez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2003
      AND IT IS #1 TO!!! HAHAHA GO YURICON!!!!! YAY!!!!

      =====

      PEACE!!!!

      ~Levk~

      http://www.v1331-productions.com
      http://pub38.ezboard.com/bv1331productions
      http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2003

        Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Utopia Asia (a website for
        Asian homosexuals or homosexuals looking to visit Asian countries)
        lists Yuricon as a link for more information about gay people in
        Japan... http://www.utopia-asia.com/hotlist.htm#jp

        Just thought people might like to know, if we already didn't. (I
        didn't, anyway - and it's the first link too!)

        Very cool! Chalk another one up for Yuricon getting around =^.^=

        Kun
        -----'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2003
          >From: Trixterpriest@...

          >Just thought people might like to know, if we already didn't. (I
          >didn't, anyway - and it's the first link too!)
          >

          >Very cool! Chalk another one up for Yuricon getting around =^.^=

          Chalk one up for the Yuricon chair who, instead of working, actively LOOKS
          for places to submit to. Silly. :-)

          True story - one of Emi's friends saw Yuricon mentioned on a BBS and told
          me. I asked "which one?" since I track where we're mentioned and said that
          I knew of four or five recent mentions on Japanese websites. One Emi had
          never heard of. LOL

          Hey - it's what I *do.* :-)