Hey...

  • Hoshichan <nuriseiya@rogers.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2003
      Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Utopia Asia (a website for
      Asian homosexuals or homosexuals looking to visit Asian countries)
      lists Yuricon as a link for more information about gay people in
      Japan... http://www.utopia-asia.com/hotlist.htm#jp

      Just thought people might like to know, if we already didn't. (I
      didn't, anyway - and it's the first link too!)

      -Alex
    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2003
        AND IT IS #1 TO!!! HAHAHA GO YURICON!!!!! YAY!!!!

        =====

        PEACE!!!!

        ~Levk~

        http://www.v1331-productions.com
        http://pub38.ezboard.com/bv1331productions
        http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2003

          Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Utopia Asia (a website for
          Asian homosexuals or homosexuals looking to visit Asian countries)
          lists Yuricon as a link for more information about gay people in
          Japan... http://www.utopia-asia.com/hotlist.htm#jp

          Just thought people might like to know, if we already didn't. (I
          didn't, anyway - and it's the first link too!)

          Very cool! Chalk another one up for Yuricon getting around =^.^=

          Kun
          -----'-,-{@
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2003
            >From: Trixterpriest@...

            >Just thought people might like to know, if we already didn't. (I
            >didn't, anyway - and it's the first link too!)
            >

            >Very cool! Chalk another one up for Yuricon getting around =^.^=

            Chalk one up for the Yuricon chair who, instead of working, actively LOOKS
            for places to submit to. Silly. :-)

            True story - one of Emi's friends saw Yuricon mentioned on a BBS and told
            me. I asked "which one?" since I track where we're mentioned and said that
            I knew of four or five recent mentions on Japanese websites. One Emi had
            never heard of. LOL

            Hey - it's what I *do.* :-)