Re: [Yuricon] Re: Some Read or Die thoughts

  • Thomas Scroggs
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
      --- "cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...>"
      <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
      > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > You have yet to scare ME
      > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
      > >
      > > Try your worst,
      >
      > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
      > plans. I may be some
      > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment
      > from this one
      > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
      > unleash upon you when I
      > return, do you? Oh good.
      >
      > Chris Davies.

      Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

      =====
      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • PGit
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 5, 2003
        --- Thomas Scroggs <trscroggs@...> wrote:

        > --- "cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...>"
        > <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
        > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
        > > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > You have yet to scare ME
        > > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
        > > >
        > > > Try your worst,
        > >
        > > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
        > > plans. I may be some
        > > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every
        > moment
        > > from this one
        > > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
        > > unleash upon you when I
        > > return, do you? Oh good.
        > >
        > > Chris Davies.
        > >

        > Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!
        >
        > =====
        > --------------------
        > I have an over active imagination...
        > ...and it leaks.

        Bunnicuthief! That's Chester Cat's line, that is. He
        has reality leaks, and they need to be checked
        periodically. James Howe.

        ~ Alex

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 8, 2003

          >>Am I scaring anyone yet?
          >
          >Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

          Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
          to me all week.

          Perhaps I should get a prize for that... I'm sure people say nice things to you night and day, Chris ;)

          What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

          Chris Davies.

          How about this instead....

          *does a little crazy cynical critic of fandom dance*

          And I dare you to say it ten times fast ;p

          Kun