Re: [Yuricon] Greetings from Japan!

  • Cyndy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2003
      lol It didn't turn out! ok let's try again!

      From Erica:
      Well, it took us this long to find A place with internet access and you can
      see it's wonky!

      But, we've been buying stuff like crazy and Now That the jetlag is gone we
      are having a blast! (Got lots of Nami stuff!)
      Many thanks to Emi, without whom we would have been really, really
      lost!

      Happy New Year and we will be home soon!

    • shenotski <duomaxwell@fanboy.org>
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2003
        I don't suppose you can do me a favor while your over in japan. If
        you can manage to get all of Utena on DVD (The regon 2 DVDs) for
        about 25$ US each i'll reimburse you. I want these in order to make
        AMVs of utena, why i'm not going with the domestic DVDs is for one
        important reason, hard subtitles for the songs that are played
        during the fights (I need those sceens if i'm going ot make a AMV of
        it) . Oh well, have a good time in japan. I hope that you are
        enjoying it.