Re: Some Read or Die thoughts

  • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

      > > Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
      > > original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
      > > married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the
      father
      > > of a certain lad named Calvin ...
      > >
      > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
      >
      > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

      Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
      to me all week.

      > Kun

      What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

      Chris Davies.
    • Tim BonuraII
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
        <cricharddavies@...> wrote:

        > > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
        > >
        > > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p
        >
        > Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest
        > thing anyone's said
        > to me all week.
        >

        > > Kun
        >
        > What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?
        >
        > Chris Davies.

        You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!

        Try your worst,

        Tim II- Challenger

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII <notjunior@y...> wrote:

          > You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
          >
          > Try your worst,

          Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my plans. I may be some
          time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment from this one
          forward in anticipation of what horror I will unleash upon you when I
          return, do you? Oh good.

          Chris Davies.
        • Thomas Scroggs
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
            <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
            > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
            >
            > > You have yet to scare ME
            > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
            > >
            > > Try your worst,
            >
            > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
            > plans. I may be some
            > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment
            > from this one
            > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
            > unleash upon you when I
            > return, do you? Oh good.
            >
            > Chris Davies.

            Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

            =====
            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • PGit
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 5, 2003
              --- Thomas Scroggs <trscroggs@...> wrote:

              > --- "cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...>"
              > <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
              > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
              > > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > You have yet to scare ME
              > > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
              > > >
              > > > Try your worst,
              > >
              > > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
              > > plans. I may be some
              > > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every
              > moment
              > > from this one
              > > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
              > > unleash upon you when I
              > > return, do you? Oh good.
              > >
              > > Chris Davies.
              > >

              > Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!
              >
              > =====
              > --------------------
              > I have an over active imagination...
              > ...and it leaks.

              Bunnicuthief! That's Chester Cat's line, that is. He
              has reality leaks, and they need to be checked
              periodically. James Howe.

              ~ Alex

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Trixterpriest@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 8, 2003

                >>Am I scaring anyone yet?
                >
                >Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

                Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
                to me all week.

                Perhaps I should get a prize for that... I'm sure people say nice things to you night and day, Chris ;)

                What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

                Chris Davies.

                How about this instead....

                *does a little crazy cynical critic of fandom dance*

                And I dare you to say it ten times fast ;p

                Kun