Re: Some Read or Die thoughts

  • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Stricof <shanami632@y...>
      wrote:

      > >Am I scaring anyone yet?
      >
      > >Chris Davies.
      >
      > Yes
      >
      > -Shannon Ami

      Goooooood.

      Guess Who.
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003

        Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
        original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
        married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the father
        of a certain lad named Calvin ...

        Am I scaring anyone yet?

        Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

        Kun
        ---'-,-{@
      • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

          > > Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
          > > original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
          > > married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the
          father
          > > of a certain lad named Calvin ...
          > >
          > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
          >
          > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

          Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
          to me all week.

          > Kun

          What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

          Chris Davies.
        • Tim BonuraII
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
            <cricharddavies@...> wrote:

            > > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
            > >
            > > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p
            >
            > Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest
            > thing anyone's said
            > to me all week.
            >

            > > Kun
            >
            > What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?
            >
            > Chris Davies.

            You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!

            Try your worst,

            Tim II- Challenger

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII <notjunior@y...> wrote:

              > You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
              >
              > Try your worst,

              Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my plans. I may be some
              time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment from this one
              forward in anticipation of what horror I will unleash upon you when I
              return, do you? Oh good.

              Chris Davies.
            • Thomas Scroggs
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
                > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
                >
                > > You have yet to scare ME
                > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                > >
                > > Try your worst,
                >
                > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
                > plans. I may be some
                > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment
                > from this one
                > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
                > unleash upon you when I
                > return, do you? Oh good.
                >
                > Chris Davies.

                Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

                =====
                http://mailplus.yahoo.com
              • PGit
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 5, 2003
                  --- Thomas Scroggs <trscroggs@...> wrote:

                  > --- "cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...>"
                  > <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
                  > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
                  > > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > You have yet to scare ME
                  > > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                  > > >
                  > > > Try your worst,
                  > >
                  > > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
                  > > plans. I may be some
                  > > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every
                  > moment
                  > > from this one
                  > > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
                  > > unleash upon you when I
                  > > return, do you? Oh good.
                  > >
                  > > Chris Davies.
                  > >

                  > Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!
                  >
                  > =====
                  > --------------------
                  > I have an over active imagination...
                  > ...and it leaks.

                  Bunnicuthief! That's Chester Cat's line, that is. He
                  has reality leaks, and they need to be checked
                  periodically. James Howe.

                  ~ Alex

                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 8, 2003

                    >>Am I scaring anyone yet?
                    >
                    >Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

                    Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
                    to me all week.

                    Perhaps I should get a prize for that... I'm sure people say nice things to you night and day, Chris ;)

                    What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

                    Chris Davies.

                    How about this instead....

                    *does a little crazy cynical critic of fandom dance*

                    And I dare you to say it ten times fast ;p

                    Kun