Re: [Yuricon] Re: Some Read or Die thoughts

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003

      >Am I scaring anyone yet?

      >Chris Davies.

      Yes

      -Shannon Ami

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Stricof <shanami632@y...>
        wrote:

        > >Am I scaring anyone yet?
        >
        > >Chris Davies.
        >
        > Yes
        >
        > -Shannon Ami

        Goooooood.

        Guess Who.
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003

          Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
          original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
          married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the father
          of a certain lad named Calvin ...

          Am I scaring anyone yet?

          Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

          Kun
          ---'-,-{@
        • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

            > > Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
            > > original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
            > > married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the
            father
            > > of a certain lad named Calvin ...
            > >
            > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
            >
            > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

            Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
            to me all week.

            > Kun

            What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

            Chris Davies.
          • Tim BonuraII
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
              <cricharddavies@...> wrote:

              > > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
              > >
              > > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p
              >
              > Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest
              > thing anyone's said
              > to me all week.
              >

              > > Kun
              >
              > What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?
              >
              > Chris Davies.

              You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!

              Try your worst,

              Tim II- Challenger

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII <notjunior@y...> wrote:

                > You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                >
                > Try your worst,

                Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my plans. I may be some
                time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment from this one
                forward in anticipation of what horror I will unleash upon you when I
                return, do you? Oh good.

                Chris Davies.
              • Thomas Scroggs
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                  <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
                  > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
                  > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > You have yet to scare ME
                  > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                  > >
                  > > Try your worst,
                  >
                  > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
                  > plans. I may be some
                  > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment
                  > from this one
                  > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
                  > unleash upon you when I
                  > return, do you? Oh good.
                  >
                  > Chris Davies.

                  Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

                  =====
                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                • PGit
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 5, 2003
                    --- Thomas Scroggs <trscroggs@...> wrote:

                    > --- "cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...>"
                    > <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
                    > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
                    > > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > You have yet to scare ME
                    > > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                    > > >
                    > > > Try your worst,
                    > >
                    > > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
                    > > plans. I may be some
                    > > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every
                    > moment
                    > > from this one
                    > > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
                    > > unleash upon you when I
                    > > return, do you? Oh good.
                    > >
                    > > Chris Davies.
                    > >

                    > Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!
                    >
                    > =====
                    > --------------------
                    > I have an over active imagination...
                    > ...and it leaks.

                    Bunnicuthief! That's Chester Cat's line, that is. He
                    has reality leaks, and they need to be checked
                    periodically. James Howe.

                    ~ Alex

                    http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 8, 2003

                      >>Am I scaring anyone yet?
                      >
                      >Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

                      Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
                      to me all week.

                      Perhaps I should get a prize for that... I'm sure people say nice things to you night and day, Chris ;)

                      What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

                      Chris Davies.

                      How about this instead....

                      *does a little crazy cynical critic of fandom dance*

                      And I dare you to say it ten times fast ;p

                      Kun