Re: Some Read or Die thoughts

  • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shenotski <duomaxwell@f...>"
      <duomaxwell@f...> wrote:
      > Ummmmmmm... Did i mention that The Paper is BI?

      So? So's Marcy. Look at the way she moons over Charlie Brown
      sometimes.

      Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
      original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
      married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the father
      of a certain lad named Calvin ...

      Am I scaring anyone yet?

      Chris Davies.
    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003

        >Am I scaring anyone yet?

        >Chris Davies.

        Yes

        -Shannon Ami

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Stricof <shanami632@y...>
          wrote:

          > >Am I scaring anyone yet?
          >
          > >Chris Davies.
          >
          > Yes
          >
          > -Shannon Ami

          Goooooood.

          Guess Who.
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003

            Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
            original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
            married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the father
            of a certain lad named Calvin ...

            Am I scaring anyone yet?

            Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

            Kun
            ---'-,-{@
          • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

              > > Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
              > > original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
              > > married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the
              father
              > > of a certain lad named Calvin ...
              > >
              > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
              >
              > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

              Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
              to me all week.

              > Kun

              What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

              Chris Davies.
            • Tim BonuraII
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                <cricharddavies@...> wrote:

                > > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
                > >
                > > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p
                >
                > Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest
                > thing anyone's said
                > to me all week.
                >

                > > Kun
                >
                > What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?
                >
                > Chris Davies.

                You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!

                Try your worst,

                Tim II- Challenger

                http://mailplus.yahoo.com
              • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII <notjunior@y...> wrote:

                  > You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                  >
                  > Try your worst,

                  Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my plans. I may be some
                  time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment from this one
                  forward in anticipation of what horror I will unleash upon you when I
                  return, do you? Oh good.

                  Chris Davies.
                • Thomas Scroggs
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                    <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
                    > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
                    > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > You have yet to scare ME
                    > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                    > >
                    > > Try your worst,
                    >
                    > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
                    > plans. I may be some
                    > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment
                    > from this one
                    > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
                    > unleash upon you when I
                    > return, do you? Oh good.
                    >
                    > Chris Davies.

                    Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

                    =====
                    http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                  • PGit
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 5, 2003
                      --- Thomas Scroggs <trscroggs@...> wrote:

                      > --- "cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...>"
                      > <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
                      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
                      > > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > You have yet to scare ME
                      > > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                      > > >
                      > > > Try your worst,
                      > >
                      > > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
                      > > plans. I may be some
                      > > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every
                      > moment
                      > > from this one
                      > > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
                      > > unleash upon you when I
                      > > return, do you? Oh good.
                      > >
                      > > Chris Davies.
                      > >

                      > Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!
                      >
                      > =====
                      > --------------------
                      > I have an over active imagination...
                      > ...and it leaks.

                      Bunnicuthief! That's Chester Cat's line, that is. He
                      has reality leaks, and they need to be checked
                      periodically. James Howe.

                      ~ Alex

                      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 8, 2003

                        >>Am I scaring anyone yet?
                        >
                        >Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

                        Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
                        to me all week.

                        Perhaps I should get a prize for that... I'm sure people say nice things to you night and day, Chris ;)

                        What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

                        Chris Davies.

                        How about this instead....

                        *does a little crazy cynical critic of fandom dance*

                        And I dare you to say it ten times fast ;p

                        Kun