Re: Some Read or Die thoughts

  • shenotski <duomaxwell@fanboy.org>
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003
      Ummmmmmm... Did i mention that The Paper is BI?
    • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shenotski <duomaxwell@f...>"
        <duomaxwell@f...> wrote:
        > Ummmmmmm... Did i mention that The Paper is BI?

        So? So's Marcy. Look at the way she moons over Charlie Brown
        sometimes.

        Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
        original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
        married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the father
        of a certain lad named Calvin ...

        Am I scaring anyone yet?

        Chris Davies.
      • Shannon Stricof
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003

          >Am I scaring anyone yet?

          >Chris Davies.

          Yes

          -Shannon Ami

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 2, 2003
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Stricof <shanami632@y...>
            wrote:

            > >Am I scaring anyone yet?
            >
            > >Chris Davies.
            >
            > Yes
            >
            > -Shannon Ami

            Goooooood.

            Guess Who.
          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003

              Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
              original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
              married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the father
              of a certain lad named Calvin ...

              Am I scaring anyone yet?

              Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

              Kun
              ---'-,-{@
            • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 3, 2003
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

                > > Of course, she'd have to be the "Silver Age" Marcy, since the
                > > original Marcy -- Marsha Bloom, aunt of Milo Bloom -- actually
                > > married the first Charlie Brown and bore his son, who was the
                father
                > > of a certain lad named Calvin ...
                > >
                > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
                >
                > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

                Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
                to me all week.

                > Kun

                What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

                Chris Davies.
              • Tim BonuraII
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                  <cricharddavies@...> wrote:

                  > > > Am I scaring anyone yet?
                  > >
                  > > Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p
                  >
                  > Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest
                  > thing anyone's said
                  > to me all week.
                  >

                  > > Kun
                  >
                  > What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?
                  >
                  > Chris Davies.

                  You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!

                  Try your worst,

                  Tim II- Challenger

                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                • cricharddavies <cricharddavies@yahoo.com>
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII <notjunior@y...> wrote:

                    > You have yet to scare ME muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                    >
                    > Try your worst,

                    Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my plans. I may be some
                    time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment from this one
                    forward in anticipation of what horror I will unleash upon you when I
                    return, do you? Oh good.

                    Chris Davies.
                  • Thomas Scroggs
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 4, 2003
                      <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
                      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
                      > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > You have yet to scare ME
                      > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                      > >
                      > > Try your worst,
                      >
                      > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
                      > plans. I may be some
                      > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every moment
                      > from this one
                      > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
                      > unleash upon you when I
                      > return, do you? Oh good.
                      >
                      > Chris Davies.

                      Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

                      =====
                      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                    • PGit
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 5, 2003
                        --- Thomas Scroggs <trscroggs@...> wrote:

                        > --- "cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...>"
                        > <cricharddavies@...> wrote:
                        > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tim BonuraII
                        > > <notjunior@y...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > You have yet to scare ME
                        > > muhahahahahhahahahhha!!!!!!!
                        > > >
                        > > > Try your worst,
                        > >
                        > > Okay. I'm going to go off and get started on my
                        > > plans. I may be some
                        > > time. You don't mind waiting, spending every
                        > moment
                        > > from this one
                        > > forward in anticipation of what horror I will
                        > > unleash upon you when I
                        > > return, do you? Oh good.
                        > >
                        > > Chris Davies.
                        > >

                        > Good lord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!
                        >
                        > =====
                        > --------------------
                        > I have an over active imagination...
                        > ...and it leaks.

                        Bunnicuthief! That's Chester Cat's line, that is. He
                        has reality leaks, and they need to be checked
                        periodically. James Howe.

                        ~ Alex

                        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 8, 2003

                          >>Am I scaring anyone yet?
                          >
                          >Yet? Chris, you were scary a long time ago :p

                          Why, thank you, Kun. I daresay that's the nicest thing anyone's said
                          to me all week.

                          Perhaps I should get a prize for that... I'm sure people say nice things to you night and day, Chris ;)

                          What, no "little scary brat prince of fandom dance"?

                          Chris Davies.

                          How about this instead....

                          *does a little crazy cynical critic of fandom dance*

                          And I dare you to say it ten times fast ;p

                          Kun