Anyone attending cons this winter?

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hiya everyone! Carmen ^_^ wishing everyone here a very
      prosperous 2003!! Anyone here planning to attend anime
      cons this winter?

      I know Ohayocon will be next Friday (Jan. 10-12) in
      Columbus, and I will be flying down.

      I will also be attending Katsucon on Valentine's Day
      weekend. That con I will be driving down to.

      Carmen ^_^

      http://www.stormpages.com/projectidol/cospix.html

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Alessandra Picchetti
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        > Hiya everyone! Carmen ^_^ wishing everyone here a very
        > prosperous 2003!! Anyone here planning to attend anime
        > cons this winter?
        >
        > I know Ohayocon will be next Friday (Jan. 10-12) in
        > Columbus, and I will be flying down.

        Assuming driving conditions are reasonable, I'll be down there with a few
        friends ^-^

        -Alex
      • Johnathan Davis
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
          I am currently locked in for Katsucon, myself. Looking forward to it as
          much as I look forward to Yuricon. :)

          > Message: 4
          > Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 17:48:21 -0800 (PST)
          > From: Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@...>
          > Subject: Anyone attending cons this winter?
          >
          > Hiya everyone! Carmen ^_^ wishing everyone here a very
          > prosperous 2003!! Anyone here planning to attend anime
          > cons this winter?
          >
          > I know Ohayocon will be next Friday (Jan. 10-12) in
          > Columbus, and I will be flying down.
          >
          > I will also be attending Katsucon on Valentine's Day
          > weekend. That con I will be driving down to.
          >
          > Carmen ^_^
          >
          > http://www.stormpages.com/projectidol/cospix.html

          > http://mailplus.yahoo.com

        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
            Winter is my time for breaks and catching up on art work so sorry but I
            won't be at any until end of spring.

            jaa ne

            Kat

          • mllelaurel@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
                   Winter's my down time, seeing as I'm dead broke, especially after buying Christmass presents and going to New Orleans over the holidays. Also I'm saving both money and energy toward my two spring cons: Yuricon (duh!) and Anime Boston (Hometown con! Anyone else here planning on attending?)

                                - Lily