Re: [Yuricon] Site updated (update LOL)

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      I suddenly went wallpaper happy today and added 11 new images. During my research today I noticed that there was next to nothing for a few of my fav series so broken down and added imaged that I didn't draw but are so Kawaii I couldn't resist. I now have images from Milk Closet, alien 9 and Magical Cute! You can check them out here.

      Enjoy!

      Kat