Site updated in time for New Years!!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
      Yippy! I'm Finished. I can't believe I actually managed to fix all 500+ html
      files before New Years. Everything is finally up to date. There have been a
      few new things added. New fan art, a New Zoom feature, Some old art, Shiva
      now has her own bio page and much much more. To see what I've don just check
      the main K&N page ( http://www.katandnekomanga.ca ) and also check out the
      updates page to get a complete veiw of what new pages have been added and
      what this "Zoom" Feature is all about (
      http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/about/NewsUpdates.html )

      Now that the site is fixed and I no longer have to worry myself about silly
      bandwidth theft I can go and get other thigns done... like right now... I
      sleep...

      Jaa ne

      Kat
    • gaffneys_99 <sean@thekeep.org>
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...>
        wrote:
        > Now that the site is fixed and I no longer have to worry myself
        > about silly bandwidth theft I can go and get other thigns done...

        *parses this as 'other thighs done'*

        *mind descends to gutter*

        --SG
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002

          >Now that the site is fixed and I no longer have to worry myself
          >about silly bandwidth theft I can go and get other thigns done...

          *parses this as 'other thighs done'*

          *mind descends to gutter*

          A common misconception I'm sure ;p

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • Levk Velez
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
            YAY!!!! ^_^

            I love updated sites ((after waitting and waiting and
            waitting1!!! GAH ><)) they the best anyway ^_^ updated
            sites ^_^ I know sites that have not been updated in 2
            years!!!! why i go their, I have no idea >< lol But I
            still go and see what it up and down and see if it's
            updated.

            Mem, I think if you wasted the time to make a site
            you better put the effort!!! Their is more to a site
            then bringing it up and then leaving it alone for a
            few years!!! Shessh and those who pay for their
            domains and DON'T UPDATE!!! What is up with that!!!
            sheessh atleat show some intrest in your money ><
            Update once a month or 3 months!! JUST UPDATE!!!!

            Rambles on and on and on...

            Well anyway I'll join you Katheryn ^-^ ((spelling of
            names are EVIL for me!!! lol)) Me updated some points
            of my site today as well, I would have done it earlier
            but.... I was busy all morning and so on.. so really
            only this page is updated
            http://www.v1331-productions.com/Manga/CmAnga.html
            besides that, ^_^" all other pages are kinda the same,
            >< -_-" Well, it still alot I made new folders and had
            to delete the older ones and cheak links for sites and
            so on >< but hey!!! For like 2 hours it an't so bad
            ^_^ ((which reminds me I had to work on some strips to
            put up that is also included in the two hours!!!))

            Well, i have no idea what to say!!!

            HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Well, Eastern Coast anyway ><
            Soon.. All other coastest ^_^ BUT!!! NAPPY NEW YEAR
            ANYWAY!!!!

            I hope the new year brings new and wonderful dreams
            and adventure for you all.

            =====

            PEACE!!!!

            ~Levk~

            http://www.v1331-productions.com
            http://pub38.ezboard.com/bv1331productions
            http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • Ryogachan@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003

                Yay! Good job Kat! ^.^
                     I was really happy to get to send you fan art. I love your manga and you page I can't wait to read the next volume of the A Shadowlander's Dream!

              * ~ Kes ^.~*

              Yippy! I'm Finished. I can't believe I actually managed to fix all 500+ html
              files before New Years. Everything is finally up to date. There have been a
              few new things added. New fan art, a New Zoom feature, Some old art, Shiva
              now has her own bio page and much much more. To see what I've don just check
              the main K&N page ( http://www.katandnekomanga.ca ) and also check out the
              updates page to get a complete veiw of what new pages have been added and
              what this "Zoom" Feature is all about (
              http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/about/NewsUpdates.html )

              Now that the site is fixed and I no longer have to worry myself about silly
              bandwidth theft I can go and get other thigns done... like right now... I
              sleep...

              Jaa ne

              Kat

              ---------

              dear angel, where are your warming wings tonight? It's so cold outside, won't you hold me for a while… and angel I feel alone and unalive. The night is frozen and these tears have stung my eyes…