Happy New Year!

  • shane Jayell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2002
      Waves hands. Happy New year!

      The New Year's episodes of Arisugawa's Locket are up!

      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=992536&chapter=17

      Shane :)

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Joy Bordador
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
        By now everyone has gone through the midnight divide, so yeah, Happy New Year! :P

        Also, for those here who are fans of Ogata Megumi (notable as she was one of the first seiyuu that a number of us were acquainted to in this fandom), she has a new blog up here: http://emou.seesaa.net. Enjoy. v^_^v

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Wunderlampe" <thirohk@...> wrote:

          > A happy new year to everyone on the list generally and Erica especially...
          >
          > And here is hoping that this new decade finally sees Sachiko tell Yuki that Sei can't be trusted because she lacks nasal hair...

          Ahahaha!

          > Happy New Year everyone! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with two curvaceous bottles...

          Happy New Year, enjoy!
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
            Feliz Año Nuevo!
            Bonne année!

            A Happy and Healthy New Year from everyone at Yuricon & ALC Publishing. ^_^

            https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151353957907527&set=a.405182097526.206442.52246397526&type=1&theater