Re: Merry Christmas

  • Allison Saotome <archan@ignmail.com>
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 26, 2002
      Happy holidays to one and all :)

      I'm so happy, my girlfriend got me a computer chair I can sit in for
      longer than 45 minutes before being forced to kneel on the floor.
      After 5 years of a folding chair, this rocks :)

      And now, to try and complete final fantasy 7 in the next 4 hours so
      that she can play her gift, Kingdom Hearts.

      -Alli

      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 26, 2002