Re: [Yuricon] New flyer pic?

    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 10, 2002
      >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>
      > > Pffft - that's what I have a Vice-Chair for. :-)
      >
      >Why do I suddenly feel sympathy for the poor soul. Should I start working
      >on
      >her tomb stone now or later
      >
      >"Here lies the Yuricon VP, Who bravely stood against the hordes of fangirls
      >during the battle of Newark. May MO watch over her soul." *grins*

      I imagine that that would make Menagi-chan very, very happy. :-)

      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 10, 2002
        >From: "Menagi Starnigh" <Menagi_chan@...>

        >>"Here lies the Yuricon VP, Who bravely stood against the hordes of
        >>*grins*

        >*snorts* Nah, one look at me, and they'll run away screaming. I ain't
        >scared.

        And you shouldn't be - I'm relying on your innate adorability to carry us
        through. ;-)

      • Menagi Starnigh
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 10, 2002
          >From: "Erica Friedman"
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] New flyer pic?
          >Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:31:03 -0500
          >
          > >From: "Menagi Starnigh"
          >
          > >>"Here lies the Yuricon VP, Who bravely stood against the hordes of
          > >>*grins*
          >

          > >*snorts* Nah, one look at me, and they'll run away screaming. I ain't
          > >scared.
          >

          >And you shouldn't be - I'm relying on your innate adorability to carry us
          >through. ;-)

          *makes gagging noises*  Yeah. Right.  ^_~

        • Amy Gordon
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 10, 2002

            which reminds me... do you need any volunteer manpower for the shoujoai film fest kat? i plan on attending... if you want me to do anything, just let me know ^_~ i'll try making it to the UTARPA thing, but friday nights are really busy for me -_- i'm pretty positive i can make it to your thingy tho. *nodnod* and i'll still pay even if you want me to do stuff for you ^_^

            -Zeph ^_^
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 10, 2002
              Ahhh more Slav... I mean volunteer >^_^< Yes I need more girls to help out. So far I think I have... 2... We need people to help set up chairs, cover the windows (the blinds are not that great) and watch the door to make sure people pay (don't worry it is inside so you get to watch anime while watching the dor if you choose this) Thanks, and all the volunteers have to pay because I don't have the money to give away any seat. *sighs*

              thanks for the help. I'll be there at 9 am (actually teh equipment will be there at time so I should be there by Eppp 8:30 or so)

              jaa

              Kat

              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 10, 2002

                okay! i'll try to be there for 8:30-9:00 as well!

                -Zeph ^_^