*blinks*

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2002
      I didn't think it was possible but someone how my paper on Alien 9 has actually changed alot of people minds about the series. I've been thank you's from some and even weirder are appoligies from those who use to wish Yuri would die. I have no clue what it is I said but some how it seems to be making a difference even if it is a small one. I'm still in shock by the appoligize. I mean I don't even know most of these people but they actually felt the need to tell me they felt sorry for the mean things they have said to others. *blinks* Now I have a growing legion of fans that are spreading the word about alien 9 and my essay. Who'd have thought?

      Now I'm being asked to write more. People are making requests for other series and manga (Milk Closet, Utena, Etc.) This is just two weird... I need to lay down for a bit... have to make more phone calls... let this sink into my head... wierd...

      jaa ne

      A sleepy Kat
    • Shannon Stricof