Re: [Yuricon] Re: interview madness

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2002

      Ditto on the finals, they are take up sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so pointless. I like a line from Birds of Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah that "High-school is the closest thing our society has to institutionalized torture."

      -Shannon

       shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:

      Grand, it's nice to see things progress so much so soon. As for
      me i'm going to be busy as hell Finals are comming up for the
      quater i'm in.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • shenotski
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2002
        --- In Yuricon@y..., Shannon Stricof
        <shanami632@y...> wrote:

        > Ditto on the finals, they are take up
        sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so
        pointless. I like a line from Birds of
        Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good
        enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah
        that "High-school is the closest thing
        our society has to institutionalized
        torture."
        > -Shannon
        Um these are collage finals.
      • PGit
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2002
          > Um these are collage finals.

          Ooooh. Like that's _so_ much better. ;) Good luck on
          'em anyway, eh? My first one is tomorrow morning at,
          oooh, 9:00? Yes. Yes, McMaster believes in torment.
          It's on cyborgs, though. And cyborg culture. And
          cyberpunk, The Social Movement That Wasn't. Yadda.
          Genderblending, too. I love that word heaps and piles
          and wish I could patent it.

          ~ Alex
          "What doesn't bend, breaks." (A. DiFranco)

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Shannon Stricof
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 8, 2002

            Oh, I have one of those, they are even worse, right after the last normal test by like 2 days for mine. God, me hates math in a serious way.

            <shanami632@y...> wrote:

            > Ditto on the finals, they are take up
            sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so
            pointless. I like a line from Birds of
            Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good
            enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah
            that "High-school is the closest thing
            our society has to institutionalized
            torture."
            > -Shannon