Re: interview madness

  • kage9of9235
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5 5:37 PM
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "shenotski" <duomaxwell@f...> wrote:
      > Grand, it's nice to see things progress so much so soon. As for
      > me i'm going to be busy as hell Finals are comming up for the
      > quater i'm in.

      Ugh, don't finals suck? But, they lead to graduating. And they mean more free time during the week.

      Anywho, reading the interview reminded me, I wanted to dump some flyers for Yuricon at the new GLBU center here on campus and completely forgot where the current picture used for these is.

      Thanks.

      kage-kun: who's happy because she found out she can attend Yuricon
      "ookami wa ookami"
    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5 9:44 PM

        Ditto on the finals, they are take up sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so pointless. I like a line from Birds of Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah that "High-school is the closest thing our society has to institutionalized torture."

        -Shannon

         shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:

        Grand, it's nice to see things progress so much so soon. As for
        me i'm going to be busy as hell Finals are comming up for the
        quater i'm in.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • shenotski
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6 9:33 AM
          --- In Yuricon@y..., Shannon Stricof
          <shanami632@y...> wrote:

          > Ditto on the finals, they are take up
          sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so
          pointless. I like a line from Birds of
          Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good
          enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah
          that "High-school is the closest thing
          our society has to institutionalized
          torture."
          > -Shannon
          Um these are collage finals.
        • PGit
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 6 5:34 PM
            > Um these are collage finals.

            Ooooh. Like that's _so_ much better. ;) Good luck on
            'em anyway, eh? My first one is tomorrow morning at,
            oooh, 9:00? Yes. Yes, McMaster believes in torment.
            It's on cyborgs, though. And cyborg culture. And
            cyberpunk, The Social Movement That Wasn't. Yadda.
            Genderblending, too. I love that word heaps and piles
            and wish I could patent it.

            ~ Alex
            "What doesn't bend, breaks." (A. DiFranco)

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • Shannon Stricof
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 8 10:17 PM

              Oh, I have one of those, they are even worse, right after the last normal test by like 2 days for mine. God, me hates math in a serious way.

              <shanami632@y...> wrote:

              > Ditto on the finals, they are take up
              sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so
              pointless. I like a line from Birds of
              Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good
              enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah
              that "High-school is the closest thing
              our society has to institutionalized
              torture."
              > -Shannon