Re: interview madness

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2002
      Grand, it's nice to see things progress so much so soon. As for
      me i'm going to be busy as hell Finals are comming up for the
      quater i'm in.
    • kage9of9235
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2002
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "shenotski" <duomaxwell@f...> wrote:
        > Grand, it's nice to see things progress so much so soon. As for
        > me i'm going to be busy as hell Finals are comming up for the
        > quater i'm in.

        Ugh, don't finals suck? But, they lead to graduating. And they mean more free time during the week.

        Anywho, reading the interview reminded me, I wanted to dump some flyers for Yuricon at the new GLBU center here on campus and completely forgot where the current picture used for these is.

        Thanks.

        kage-kun: who's happy because she found out she can attend Yuricon
        "ookami wa ookami"
      • Shannon Stricof
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2002

          Ditto on the finals, they are take up sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so pointless. I like a line from Birds of Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah that "High-school is the closest thing our society has to institutionalized torture."

          -Shannon

           shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:

          Grand, it's nice to see things progress so much so soon. As for
          me i'm going to be busy as hell Finals are comming up for the
          quater i'm in.

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • shenotski
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 6, 2002
            --- In Yuricon@y..., Shannon Stricof
            <shanami632@y...> wrote:

            > Ditto on the finals, they are take up
            sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so
            pointless. I like a line from Birds of
            Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good
            enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah
            that "High-school is the closest thing
            our society has to institutionalized
            torture."
            > -Shannon
            Um these are collage finals.
          • PGit
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 6, 2002
              > Um these are collage finals.

              Ooooh. Like that's _so_ much better. ;) Good luck on
              'em anyway, eh? My first one is tomorrow morning at,
              oooh, 9:00? Yes. Yes, McMaster believes in torment.
              It's on cyborgs, though. And cyborg culture. And
              cyberpunk, The Social Movement That Wasn't. Yadda.
              Genderblending, too. I love that word heaps and piles
              and wish I could patent it.

              ~ Alex
              "What doesn't bend, breaks." (A. DiFranco)

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Shannon Stricof
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 8, 2002

                Oh, I have one of those, they are even worse, right after the last normal test by like 2 days for mine. God, me hates math in a serious way.

                <shanami632@y...> wrote:

                > Ditto on the finals, they are take up
                sooo much time. Geez, high-school is so
                pointless. I like a line from Birds of
                Prey (paraphrased, my memory isnt good
                enough to quote) where Helena tells Dinah
                that "High-school is the closest thing
                our society has to institutionalized
                torture."
                > -Shannon