New Japanese television drama - Onnadoushi

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      I was searching the Japanese term "onnadoushi" because, erm...for research,
      yeah. It's not really directly translatable, but it means a f/f couple.

      During my, erm, research, I ran across this page:
      http://www.tokai-tv.com/drama/onnadoushi/

      This series appears to have aired July-September. It's about two women who,
      through man problems (I belive it's the same guy, but it's hard for me to
      tell) become friends. Friendship deepens to love over time and I have no
      idea if anything happens, but it sounded good.

      If you run the page through Worldlingo.com's machine translator, you will
      get an amusingly incoherent translation that will give you at least a vague
      idea of what's being said. There are interviews with the actresses and an
      episode guide.