Fear Effect: Retro Helix

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2002
      A while back there was a conversation here about RPGs and various lesbian
      characters. Someone forwarded links to the European ads for this game. Well,
      here some wall paper for those pictures you can get for your very own. :-)

      It's things like this that makes it much cooler to be a grown-up, with your
      own place and computer than anything else. Suffer, all you children suffer!
      Bwahahahah!

      http://psx.ign.com/articles/090/090429p1.html

      http://psx.ign.com/articles/090/090756p1.html

    • E.M Lason
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002

        On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:08:25
        Erica Friedman wrote:
        >A while back there was a conversation here about RPGs and various lesbian
        >characters. Someone forwarded links to the European ads for this game. Well,
        >here some wall paper for those pictures you can get for your very own. :-)

        yo Erica!

        fear Effect is very popular game in Europe.It was Eidos idea to make a game about 'two beautiful and deadly women in love".retro helix is a sequel to hana`s adventures in fear effect.if you want i can upload tons of cool artworks with rain and hana that i have on my comp.

        speaking about lesbians in video games just look at rival schol united by fate.the sexy cheerleader tiffany lords is a very interesting example. if you played the game you know what i mean. tiffany has woderful way of cheering up other female characters by kissing them ( she does a lot more than that like giving all the girls hugs and supporting them it`s so sweet and sexy)

        her story line in japanese version didnt mention anything about tiffany having a boyfriend (how could she date a guy if she`s ony interested in girls?) but in american version they tuned her friend roy into her boyfriend only cause the game was ment to entertain children and teenagers-__-"

        anyone wanted kids to suffer?:P

        malicia

      • kage9of9235 <nineofnine@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "E.M Lason" <govinda_jaya@l...> wrote:

          > fear Effect is very popular game in Europe.It was Eidos idea to make a game about 'two beautiful and deadly women in love".retro helix is a sequel to hana`s adventures in fear effect.if you want i can upload tons of cool artworks with rain and hana that i have on my comp.

          I haven't tried the game, but the comic(all of the one issue) has a nice little scene. It also had some promise as a comic series. Oh well, another thing with potential not realized. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the artwork for this.

          kage-kun
          "ookami wa ookami"
        • Immortalone
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2002
            Ah, retro helix. Now that is a fun game. :D Yes, I've played it, and its
            amazing. And yes, the little yuri bits in it are really nicely done LoL.