Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon Site Update

  • Levk Velez
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
      YEA NEW STUFF AND UPDATES ^_^ but to bad for the store
      MIGHT be closing down >< maybe I'll get something next
      week MAYBE if not I'll use Kat & Neko's store ^_^ hee hee

      =====
      PEACE!!!!

      ~Levk~

      http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html
      http://www.v1331-productions.com/

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2008
        Lots of updates on the Yuricon website this time. :-)

        Major changes on the Yuricon Shop - we've split the Japanese manga from the English manga for starters, so the page isn't so huge. We'll still be adding nw manga series to both.

        The English manga page (which includes ALC books) can be found at: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/emanga.html

        The Japanese manga page is now at: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/jmanga.html

        Also, we've got a new "Light Novels" Page. This page is for *Japanese-language* Light Novels only. (At this time, the only English-language Yuri LNs are the "Strawberry Panic" books - they are located on the English Manga Page, next to the SP manga.)

        For those of you who are interested in Yuri Light Novels and are not willing to wait for them to be licensed, we've started the Light Novel page. Right now, it's a small page with the Marimite, R.O.D. and a few other series, but it will grow as time goes on. You can find that new page at: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/lns.html

        ***

        We have a winner for the 2008 Yuriko Poster contest! Congrats to Lulu for her poster of Yuriko and Mayumi! Visit Lulu's work on the Yuriko Gallery: http://www.yuricon.org/gallery/index.html

        ***

        We've added a new link under the Japanese blogs - Heavenly Blue. This is unique - a Yuri blog written by a Japanese woman. Check it our if you get a chance!
        http://www.yuricon.org/links.html

        ***

        And the Events page has been updated with Maiden's Garden, the Yuri/Girls Love - Only comic event in Tokyo in October.

        If you're in the NYC area, ALC Publishing will be at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art's event next weekend at the Puck Bldg in Soho. We'll be hangin' with Prism Comics again. It's going to be a blast - if you have an interest in independent comic art, this is the place to be! I hope we'll see you there.

        As always, more to come!