Yuricon Site Update

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
      We've got some fun things brewing at Yuricon -

      First up, holiday auctions. We've got classic shoujoai and yuri manga for sale and we'll be bringing it to you over the next few weeks - get yourself the gift you *really* want. LOL
      http://www.yuricon.org/auctions.htm

      And speaking of holiday gifts - there's a good chance that Cafepress will be shutting our Yuricon store down come the New Year. So, if you want a T-shirt, sweatshirt or other good Yuricon junk, then get in those orders soon.
      http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm

      New Poll and names on "The List!" You would not *believe* the number of names we get on a regular basis...or who people suggest...
      http://www.yuricon.org/list.htm

      We've added a new resource - the "Shoujo Yuri Manga Guide" by Kishiji Bando. Kishiji-san has graciously allowed us to add this wonderful resource to the Yuricon site. Along with our "List" of names, Yuricon may well be the most comprehensive source on Yuri in anime and manga extant.
      http://www.yuricon.org/essay.htm

      Don't forget the Toronto Shoujo-Ai showing, Dec. 14 - get your tickets in advance and save $.
      http://www.yuricon.org/events.htm

      More to come soon - new guests, entertainment and contests for Yuricon 2003!
    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
        YEA NEW STUFF AND UPDATES ^_^ but to bad for the store
        MIGHT be closing down >< maybe I'll get something next
        week MAYBE if not I'll use Kat & Neko's store ^_^ hee hee

        =====
        PEACE!!!!

        ~Levk~

        http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html
        http://www.v1331-productions.com/

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2008
          Lots of updates on the Yuricon website this time. :-)

          Major changes on the Yuricon Shop - we've split the Japanese manga from the English manga for starters, so the page isn't so huge. We'll still be adding nw manga series to both.

          The English manga page (which includes ALC books) can be found at: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/emanga.html

          The Japanese manga page is now at: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/jmanga.html

          Also, we've got a new "Light Novels" Page. This page is for *Japanese-language* Light Novels only. (At this time, the only English-language Yuri LNs are the "Strawberry Panic" books - they are located on the English Manga Page, next to the SP manga.)

          For those of you who are interested in Yuri Light Novels and are not willing to wait for them to be licensed, we've started the Light Novel page. Right now, it's a small page with the Marimite, R.O.D. and a few other series, but it will grow as time goes on. You can find that new page at: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/lns.html

          ***

          We have a winner for the 2008 Yuriko Poster contest! Congrats to Lulu for her poster of Yuriko and Mayumi! Visit Lulu's work on the Yuriko Gallery: http://www.yuricon.org/gallery/index.html

          ***

          We've added a new link under the Japanese blogs - Heavenly Blue. This is unique - a Yuri blog written by a Japanese woman. Check it our if you get a chance!
          http://www.yuricon.org/links.html

          ***

          And the Events page has been updated with Maiden's Garden, the Yuri/Girls Love - Only comic event in Tokyo in October.

          If you're in the NYC area, ALC Publishing will be at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art's event next weekend at the Puck Bldg in Soho. We'll be hangin' with Prism Comics again. It's going to be a blast - if you have an interest in independent comic art, this is the place to be! I hope we'll see you there.

          As always, more to come!