Initial report

  • Shannon Ami Stricof
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      Ok, I've gotten in contact with my portion of the list, but I have to
      wait for responses. I didn't use the standard boiler-plate letter
      because it sounded rather dry, no offense, I just felt I could make
      better impressions by writing specifically to each potential. I
      really hope I didn't screw up by doing this, but if I did, I'm sorry,
      and I'll use the basic letter next time. I'm hoping that responses
      will come in by the weekend. I'll keep you informed, but now, I think
      I need to go to sleep, it's almost midnight and I don't drink any
      caffeine.
      -Shannon