Re: [Yuricon] Happy Thanksgiving

  • Tim BonuraII
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2002
      --- BADKumagorou@... wrote:
      > Standard Time,
      > zephthebest@... writes:
      >
      > > why do you not like thanksgiving?
      >
      > well, I don't like thanksgiving, partly because of
      > something you mentioned,
      > that the native americans were treated horribly and
      > inhumanely, and we're
      > celebrating that in a way, becuase we're celebrating
      > when europeans came to
      > america. Also, on thanksgiving, many men just sit
      > in front of the TV
      > watching football *glares at mother's boyfriend*
      > while their wives/
      > girlfriends/etc. cook food all day. And also, the
      > is that oh-so-American
      > sentiment of a holiday that is about stuffing your
      > face... it's all kind of
      > disgusting....
      >
      > ~Nanami-chan (the holiday-basher)

      Well, in my house I bake cookies the day before my
      mother cooks a I usally help( this year I was up all
      night slept all day, but I did get the cookies done(
      and getting hounded to make more)) and my brother
      bitches about the world not bowing to his will.

      Sincer,

      Tim II- Challenger

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com