Re: [Yuricon] Birds of Prey WAS Re: OK - let's see how many *really*

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2002

      Well, I gotta agree with you, that does suck!! BOP was a really awesome show, now there's nothing good to watch on Weds nights, *sigh*

      -Shannon

       Tim BonuraII <notjunior@...> wrote:

      THis sucks the show was getting better.  I had some
      problems with Huntress at first myself, the emotion
      roller for one, but things were getting better.

      Sincerly pissed,

      Tim II- Challenger

      Do you Yahoo!?