[CON] Yaoi-Con 2002 Thank You & Yaoi Shoppe

  • Autumn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      [Posted with permission of list owner]

      ---------------------------------------
      Yaoi-Con
      http://www.yaoicon.com
      ---------------------------------------

      One last announcement before we officially put Yaoi-Con 2002 to bed!

      THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

      Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who attended the con this year and
      made our second event even bigger and better than the first. We're
      already hard at work planning next year's con, so be on the look out
      for new info after the first of the year.

      A special thanks goes out to all our wonderful volunteers, without
      whom we couldn't have pulled off the con!

      SHOP TIL YOU SWEATDROP!

      Announcing the Grand Opening of Yaoi-Con's online Yaoi Shoppe --
      providing Official Yaoi-Con merchandise from bumper stickers to t-
      shirts to amazingly droolworthy posters! The Yaoi Shoppe is the
      fastest and easiest way to order those Yaoi-Con convention items
      that you missed, featuring the convenience and trustworthiness of
      Paypal's payment system. For those who'd prefer to send in a check,
      money order or cashier's check, we've got a printable form as well.

      Among the Official Con Merchandise for sale:

      - "got yaoi?" bumper stickers
      - Set of four beautiful color postcards
      - Yaoi-Con 2002 Convention T-shirt (featuring art by Guest of Honor
      Nitta Youka)
      - Yaoi-Con posters, featuring 2 designs by Nitta Youka. A limited
      number of posters signed by the artist are available!
      - 2 Package Options. Best Value!

      So head on over to the Yaoi Shoppe today! -->
      http://www.hakaze.com/shoppe

      Enjoy the holidays and we'll see you on the other side of the New
      Year!

      Yaoi-Con 2002 Staff