Re: [Yuricon] [ot]animenorth

  • Amy Gordon
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002

      thanks for the info dude! as for the shared table offer, i'd love to, but the question wasn't for me ^_^;; my friend was interested, and i said i'd inquire for her. but thanks! i'm sure someone else on the list is looking to share a table...*looks around*

      -Zeph ^_^
      From: "Drew Torrens"
      Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:49:42 -0500
      > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i
      was wondering if
      > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so
      could you possibly
      > answer two quesions for me:
      > 1) how much does it cost to
      rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
      > the artist's alley?
      > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or
      I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the
      first to know when
      they've got the info up to date. The plan is that
      they're going to have
      separate registration forms and everything for
      artist's alley people this
      year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the
      new year.
      Do you Yahoo!?