Re: [Yuricon] [ot]animenorth

  • PGit
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hey there;

      Last year there were a bunch of deals on tables and
      things, so for space in the art room, print shop, and
      half a table, plus con reg., it was around $60. It
      might go up this year, I've no idea, but if you
      pre-reg by a good span you'll probably save $$.

      PEE ESS: I'm lookin' for someone to share a table with
      this year so that I don't get stuck with the Ghastly
      Assemblage for the third year running. Just in case
      you don't want a full one.

      ~ Alex(aka PGit)
      "Happiness is not a potato" (J. Winterson)

      --- Amy Gordon <zephthebest@...> wrote:
      cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster
      status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

      -Zeph ^_^
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002

        thanks for the info dude! as for the shared table offer, i'd love to, but the question wasn't for me ^_^;; my friend was interested, and i said i'd inquire for her. but thanks! i'm sure someone else on the list is looking to share a table...*looks around*

        -Zeph ^_^