Re: [Yuricon] [ot]animenorth

  • Drew Torrens
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
      > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
      > answer two quesions for me:
      > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
      > the artist's alley?
      > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?

      I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the first to know when
      they've got the info up to date. The plan is that they're going to have
      separate registration forms and everything for artist's alley people this
      year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the new year.

      TTFN,
      Drew
    • Amy Gordon
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002

        cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

        -Zeph ^_^
        > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
        > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
        > answer two quesions for me:
        > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
        > the artist's alley?
        > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?
        I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the first to know when
        they've got the info up to date. The plan is that they're going to have
        separate registration forms and everything for artist's alley people this
        year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the new year.
        TTFN,
        Drew

      • PGit
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
          Hey there;

          Last year there were a bunch of deals on tables and
          things, so for space in the art room, print shop, and
          half a table, plus con reg., it was around $60. It
          might go up this year, I've no idea, but if you
          pre-reg by a good span you'll probably save $$.

          PEE ESS: I'm lookin' for someone to share a table with
          this year so that I don't get stuck with the Ghastly
          Assemblage for the third year running. Just in case
          you don't want a full one.

          ~ Alex(aka PGit)
          "Happiness is not a potato" (J. Winterson)

          --- Amy Gordon <zephthebest@...> wrote:
          cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster
          status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

          -Zeph ^_^
          > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i
          was wondering if
          > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so
          could you possibly
          > answer two quesions for me:
          > 1) how much does it cost to
          rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
          > the artist's alley?
          > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or
          included?
          I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the
          first to know when
          they've got the info up to date. The plan is that
          they're going to have
          separate registration forms and everything for
          artist's alley people this
          year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the
          new year.
          TTFN,
          Drew

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Amy Gordon
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002

            thanks for the info dude! as for the shared table offer, i'd love to, but the question wasn't for me ^_^;; my friend was interested, and i said i'd inquire for her. but thanks! i'm sure someone else on the list is looking to share a table...*looks around*

            -Zeph ^_^