Re: [Yuricon] [ot]animenorth

  • Amy Gordon
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002

      ^_^ thanks so much Kat!! when you find out, let me know ne? ^_^  thankyou thankyou!

      -Zeph ^_^
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
        > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
        > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
        > answer two quesions for me:
        > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
        > the artist's alley?
        > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?

        I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the first to know when
        they've got the info up to date. The plan is that they're going to have
        separate registration forms and everything for artist's alley people this
        year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the new year.

        TTFN,
        Drew
      • Amy Gordon
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002

          cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

          -Zeph ^_^
          > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
          > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
          > answer two quesions for me:
          > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
          > the artist's alley?
          > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?
          I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the first to know when
          they've got the info up to date. The plan is that they're going to have
          separate registration forms and everything for artist's alley people this
          year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the new year.
          TTFN,
          Drew

        • PGit
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
            Hey there;

            Last year there were a bunch of deals on tables and
            things, so for space in the art room, print shop, and
            half a table, plus con reg., it was around $60. It
            might go up this year, I've no idea, but if you
            pre-reg by a good span you'll probably save $$.

            PEE ESS: I'm lookin' for someone to share a table with
            this year so that I don't get stuck with the Ghastly
            Assemblage for the third year running. Just in case
            you don't want a full one.

            ~ Alex(aka PGit)
            "Happiness is not a potato" (J. Winterson)

            --- Amy Gordon <zephthebest@...> wrote:
            cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster
            status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

            -Zeph ^_^
            > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i
            was wondering if
            > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so
            could you possibly
            > answer two quesions for me:
            > 1) how much does it cost to
            rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
            > the artist's alley?
            > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or
            included?
            I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the
            first to know when
            they've got the info up to date. The plan is that
            they're going to have
            separate registration forms and everything for
            artist's alley people this
            year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the
            new year.
            TTFN,
            Drew

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • Amy Gordon
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002

              thanks for the info dude! as for the shared table offer, i'd love to, but the question wasn't for me ^_^;; my friend was interested, and i said i'd inquire for her. but thanks! i'm sure someone else on the list is looking to share a table...*looks around*

              -Zeph ^_^