Re: [Yuricon] [ot]animenorth

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
      > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
      > answer two quesions for me:
      > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
      > the artist's alley?

      I can ask Cathy later.

      > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?

      Yep,.. I think... Most of the AN execs are at Utarpa so you could ask them
      there.

      > ps- just finished lain (yeah, i know, i'm a little behind *lol* and
      > can i just say SO GOOD! ^_^ sugoi!

      >^_^< that it is.

      jaa ne

      Kat
    • Amy Gordon
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002

        ^_^ thanks so much Kat!! when you find out, let me know ne? ^_^  thankyou thankyou!

        -Zeph ^_^
        hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
        > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
        > answer two quesions for me:
        > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
        > the artist's alley?
        I can ask Cathy later.
        > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?
        Yep,.. I think... Most of the AN execs are at Utarpa so you could ask them
        there.
        > ps- just finished lain (yeah, i know, i'm a little behind *lol* and
        > can i just say SO GOOD! ^_^ sugoi!
        >^_^< that it is.
        jaa ne
        Kat

      • Drew Torrens
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
          > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
          > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
          > answer two quesions for me:
          > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
          > the artist's alley?
          > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?

          I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the first to know when
          they've got the info up to date. The plan is that they're going to have
          separate registration forms and everything for artist's alley people this
          year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the new year.

          TTFN,
          Drew
        • Amy Gordon
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002

            cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

            -Zeph ^_^
            > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
            > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
            > answer two quesions for me:
            > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
            > the artist's alley?
            > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?
            I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the first to know when
            they've got the info up to date. The plan is that they're going to have
            separate registration forms and everything for artist's alley people this
            year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the new year.
            TTFN,
            Drew

          • PGit
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
              Hey there;

              Last year there were a bunch of deals on tables and
              things, so for space in the art room, print shop, and
              half a table, plus con reg., it was around $60. It
              might go up this year, I've no idea, but if you
              pre-reg by a good span you'll probably save $$.

              PEE ESS: I'm lookin' for someone to share a table with
              this year so that I don't get stuck with the Ghastly
              Assemblage for the third year running. Just in case
              you don't want a full one.

              ~ Alex(aka PGit)
              "Happiness is not a potato" (J. Winterson)

              --- Amy Gordon <zephthebest@...> wrote:
              cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster
              status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

              -Zeph ^_^
              > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i
              was wondering if
              > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so
              could you possibly
              > answer two quesions for me:
              > 1) how much does it cost to
              rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
              > the artist's alley?
              > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or
              included?
              I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the
              first to know when
              they've got the info up to date. The plan is that
              they're going to have
              separate registration forms and everything for
              artist's alley people this
              year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the
              new year.
              TTFN,
              Drew

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Amy Gordon
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002

                thanks for the info dude! as for the shared table offer, i'd love to, but the question wasn't for me ^_^;; my friend was interested, and i said i'd inquire for her. but thanks! i'm sure someone else on the list is looking to share a table...*looks around*

                -Zeph ^_^